Selling Your Home?
Your answers to these 8 questions may help determine who you should list it with...
- Do you expect your listing agent to answer your calls?
- In the event that your listing agent can't personally answer your call, do you expect him or her to call you back in a timely manner?
- When listing your home, do you expect your listing agent to place copies of relevant documents - Property Disclosures, Plat, Covenants, Septic Permit, Tax Card, etc. - online, where they can be easily accessed by other agents who may be working with a potential buyer?
- When your home is shown to a potential buyer, do you expect your listing agent to provide you with timely feedback?
- If your home has unique features, do you expect your listing agent to remember and be conversant in them when talking with potential buyers?
- Do you expect a high level of service from your listing agent and firm?
- Do you expect your listing agent to keep you updated on what's happening in the local real estate market?
- And the bottom line, do you expect your listing agent to sell your home in a timely manner?
These are all reasonable expectations. And if they're your expectations, you'll love working with Advantage Chatuge Realty.
- Our agents are just a phone call away. For a variety of very practical reasons, we don't rely on "assistants" or "teams".
- Should your call not be immediately answered, leave a message and we'll timely respond.
- When entering information on your home into the MLS database, we include online information that's relevant to your home.
- Within 24 hours of your home being shown (usually sooner), we contact the showing agent to request feedback - and then pass it along to you.
- We're careful not to "bite off more than we can chew". Properly listing, advertising, marketing and selling a home requires a significant amount of preparation, planning and time. We won't accept a listing if we can't devote the proper amount of time to it.
- Because they're written by actual customers, reviews on Google are a great way to evaluate a firm's reputation. We're proud of ours, and encourage you to check them out.
- We keep our clients informed via monthly e-mailed updates which focus on current and emerging local market trends, rather than a steady stream of self-congratulatory rankings.
- Of the homes we listed for sale in 2021, over 91% either sold or were under contract by year's end, with an average length of time on the market of just 29 days.
So if you're thinking of selling your home in 2022, we hope you'll consider listing it with us.
We were founded here in Hayesville twenty years ago as a local, independent real estate firm - not part of a franchise or chain. We've grown considerably since then; you'll now find us near the main traffic light at the intersection of Hwy. 64 and 69.
We have seven agents on staff, all of whom are seasoned real estate professionals, and all of whom live right here in Clay County.
Our local real estate market continues to be very robust, so if you want to capitalize on this "seller's market" we're here to assist. We'll be happy to talk with you about your expectations, answer your questions, and - if you'd like - visit your home and provide you with an estimate of its current value.
Just stop by our office, call or click today! No cost. No obligation.